Monday, December 31, 2012

Womazing: An introduction to the woman amazingness


Some of you might be asking what the heck this post is? and what is womazing? Well...Yes, This blog was meant to help women with their beauty questions and needs. I hope to help women with any and all of the knowledge I have learned so far in the beauty industry with tips and tricks of the trade to help you feel more beautiful and knowledgeable when it comes to purchasing cosmetics and skincare products.

But I think its super important for women, young and old alike, to find a love for themselves for who they really are. To build self esteem, to stand up for their feelings, to be strong when it feels impossible, to look past imperfections and in fact embrace them. No amount of makeup or products will make you love yourself if you do not already... and I hope, even if it be just be one woman, I can help someone find love for themselves.


I don't want this blog to strictly be just about beauty products, tutorials, and articles. I decided to make make this blog, not because I love makeup and not because I'm a product junkie - cause I totally, totally am - but because more than anything I love helping women see the beauty they have. I hope to do my little part in uplifting women, helping them feel more empowered and beautiful everywhere.

That's why I have decided to make this weekly segment entitled Womazing (pronounced Whoa-mazing) to my blog. Womazing is a little word I like to use to describe the kind of amazing a woman is. Its not any kind of amazing that a man could be, or understand for that matter.
And I don't mean this in a negative way towards men, so no offence to men out there, there are many, many things you exceed us in.

But no man or woman is comparable to another, or a man to a man, or a woman to a woman either. To each their own, and to own their each. Women are so fragile yet so strong, so beautifully made yet so damaged in today's age ... women are so much stronger than most give them credit for and we know that, and silently accept it. There is more strength in that then lifting a car over head. Its an indescribable strength women posses.

All 'Womazing' posts will be dedicated to women and all the things we have to face and deal with as one. I hope this will be a little slice of upliftment to the women reading this, and I can't wait to talk to all of you more and more.

-xoxo Tatiana Rose

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen"

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts :)