Monday, December 17, 2012

Product Review: Too Faced Shadow Insurance & Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue

Today I'm going to be talking about two different products from Too Faced, Their regular Shadow Insurance anti-crease eyeshadow primer and their Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue meant for locking down glitters and loose shimmers to avoid messy fallout.
 

I've been eyeing both these products for quite some time before purchasing them, but I told myself I would wait until I had used up at least two more of the eye primers I already owned, and I must admit I didn't end up waiting.
 They were just staring at me while shopping in Sephora one day and before I fully knew what was happening I was at the counter purchasing not one but two of these tubes, and I'm happy to say I'm so glad I did and disappointed I waited! 


At almost $20 a tube I was questioning if I would suffer from buyers remorse thinking I would run out quickly due to the size of the tube and boy was I wrong! The Regular anti-crease Shadow Insurance is so creamy and light, it applies effortlessly and the littlest dab does the trick, it also definitely lives up to its no-creasing reputation. Pressed powders, cakes, pigments; they all stay right where I placed them for the entire day until I wash them away. This is now become my #1 choice in eye primers and I can confidently say I don't think I'll ever used any other product than glitter glue to make my glitters stick. This product is exactly what is says it is, a glue. It comes out in a thick cream texture and is tacky to the touch, I usually dab this lightly on top of my base colors to the area I want glitter and then gently apply my glitter. It doesn't feel heavy or thick or even sticky on the eye, and your glitter is going NO WHERE! I think my favorite thing about this product is the ease of taking it off, for a products that hold so well through the day it takes no effort to wash it away which I always appreciate with eye products. So in my book this product is a big YES, if you have been thinking of purchasing these products its time to actually buy them. You won't regret it, promise. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts :)